1) Remove the cot from its carry-pouch by pulling either end of
the pouch down and sliding the cot out of its carry pouch.
2) Fold the cot top open and spread it flat on the
ground. Notice that the center of the cot rails (contained within
the sleeves of the mesh) are to be connected together with "slider
tubes" as shown in the diagram and the pictures below.
3) While holding each end of the cot rails, slide & twist
the "slider tubes" to telescope the side rails together and
expose all 4 leg mounting holes. (In warm weather, you can
telescope the side rails together by hanging the cot vertically and
shaking the slider-tubes across their junction using
3) Open the leg frames and install them into their rail
mounting holes as shown on the diagram..
4) Use the "hook loop" tape to secure the cot frames
to the rails and to attach the "carry pouch" to the cot for
storage of night items like water and flashlight.
5) For your sleeping comfort, adjust the wing nuts to desired
firmness and use a pad to insulate on cool nights.